Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tips to help YOU win, TOO!!

Here's what I did to pick the winning numbers in the Florida Lottery Fantasy Five:

I picked seven combinations of five numbers, and bought 30 days of each combination. The investment was $210. At that time, I had come into an inheritance, so I was blessed with the money to be able to do this. Only play what you can afford, do not bet your rent money or mortgage payment, or utility bill money. I had on me the four items that I mentioned on the first page of this web site. The blue dot from the National Enquirer and the astrological talisman were in my pockets. The High John the Conqueror root was secreted under my clothes, and the Low John root, also called Galangal, was in my cheek, much like a tobacco-chewer would secrete a pinch of tobacco.
The Alpha state of mind is also used as a predictive tool. It is a meditative state used in many Shamanistic rituals. When I picked my winning numbers the first time, I got my blank card and meditated on it, putting myself in Alpha. I did this with closed eyes. Then, I opened my eyes and looked for the numbers on the grid which seemed to be "vibrating" or "dancing".

I hope this helps you be a winner, too. For more info, please visit my web site:
http://www.beatthelottery.info

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that really must have been exciting!! I wish I could win. I've been using the Ken Silver "Honest Lotto" system. Have you ever tried it? I haven't won anything yet. I'm thinking about ordering another system that a friend recommended. It's supposed to uncover the biggest loophole in lottery history! The information is here: Click Here
http://www.ezniche.com/data/article.php?l=472