Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Tales

I was telling my daughter at our Thanksgiving dinner table earlier today about the dream that I had shortly after winning the Florida Lottery Fantasy Five game. I dreamt about being in a convenience store when the winning Fantasy Five numbers came up. I sat up in bed like a shot and wrote the numbers day and played them. Within a few days, four of the five numbers had come in, and the last one was one number off. If I had chosen 19 instead of 18, I would have won another thirty thousand dollars!

I wasn't greedy though- glad for the first win. I used the money from my four out of five to buy groceries for a needy person.

This year, the Florida Lottery has a new game, the Holiday Millionaire Raffle. My husband and I have already bought our ticket. Ten lucky winners will be the first Florida Lottery millionaires of 2007. Also, 20 players will win $100,000 and 100 players will win $10,000! Tickets cost $20 each. Each ticket is pre-numbered-there are no numbers to choose. Sales will end when the 1,250,000th ticket is sold or at midnight on Saturday, December 30, 2006, whichever comes first.

No comments: