Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Lottery Predicting with Dreams


Shortly after my first big win, I had a dream. I was standing in line at my favorite convenience store in New Port Richey, FL, when five numbers came up for Fantasy Five. The Lotto machine at the store actually "coughed them up" and a mechanical sounding voice read off the numbers while I was inside the store (in my dream). I awoke with a start, and scrambled to find a pen and something to write on in order to get the numbers down before they faded from memory. I went in and bought a 30 draw ticket with these numbers, and a few days later, four of the five numbers came in, and I was one number off from the other! If I had chosen 19 instead of 18, I would have won another $30,000!! I wasn't greedy, though- I was grateful for the extra money, and used most of it to buy groceries for a friend who was having a hard time paying the bills and keeping food in the house.

In his book 10,000 Dreams Interpreted, Gustavus Miller cites the long history of using dreams and their interpretation as a predictive tool. He quotes the Christian Bible: "In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; then he openeth the ears of men and sealeth their instruction that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.'' --Job xxxiii., 15.

I have a full copy of Gustavus Miller's e-book 10,000 Dreams Interpreted. I've seen this selling for up to $37, but I would like to give you a copy as a "thank you" for visiting my web site. Please email me to get a free copy.

No comments: